Paul Miner has achieved outstanding results for our clients in recent years:*
- Successfully defended an employer against a former employee who alleged a half million dollars in unpaid wage claims in a six-hour hearing at the California Labor Commissioner
- Successfully defended an employer (through an appeal to Sacramento) against a former employee who had been terminated for misconduct at the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board
- Obtained sanctions against an attorney who refused to comply with her discovery obligations
- Negotiated a “walk-away” deal on behalf of an employer who had been sued by three individual plaintiffs
- Negotiated multiple six-figure resolutions on behalf of plaintiffs
*Results are dependent on the facts of each case and, therefore, a result in one case does not guarantee a similar result in a similar case.